Qualifications of Jack Hill
A GOOD COACH has extensive professional training, a great deal of life experience, and a continuous process of self-reflection. It is important for your coach to be living what they are offering. (You can't give what you don't have.) This allows understanding to come home to his own heart.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate of University of Hard Knocks.
- Trained with the prestigious Coach University, Colorado Springs, CO
- Filled shoes of International Chaplain with Mercy Ships for 20+ years.
- Traveled to 50+ nations in ministry format.
- Love people and want what is best for them.
- Astute student of how people do life.
- Seeker of truth in nature and ancient wisdom.
- Student in the re-discovery of the heart.
- Mentored by a few, trusted by many.
- Enjoys intimate connection with the Creator and giver of life.
Aside from my professional competencies, I engage in a continuous learning process by attending seminars, being personally Coached and staying on top of current trends and developments.